I just thought I would throw together a fun little post for you. I mentioned previously that I had taken up the 100 Happy Days challenge. Well today I have put together a little update with a few of my favourite pictures so far. I’m currently up to day 54 and I have to admit I am having to think a little harder to a) remember to take a photo and b) think of something that made me happy that day (that isn’t something that I have already used on a previous day). I see both of these challenges as a good thing because it means that I am forced to purposely do something or find something to be happy about. It also means I am learning to appreciate the little things that I am so lucky to have.
1. Day 2 I took the time to paint my nails nicely and I was happy with the result for once.
2. Day 8 I was puppy sitting for my sister’s little dog. He is the cutest (and cheekiest) pup around.
3. Day 9 Spending time with my Handsome boyfriend who makes me feel like the happiest and the luckiest girl.
4. Day 13 I’m a list person and organisation makes me happy. I am much calmer when I have everything written down.
5. Day 26 this was a bonus picture (I had already posted that day but it was too pretty not to share). Ryne and I drove to the top of a hill just for the view.
6. Day 29 I baked this delicious slice to serve at afternoon tea with a few friends.
7. Day 40 This is one of the places I run regularly. I’m so lucky to live in such a beautiful city.
8. Day 46 Spending a sunny afternoon with some friends at the driving range. Just to be clear I have no golfing skills whatsoever.
9. Day 53 This was the cute little beach Ryne and I found to have a quick dip before heading home from the coast.
The pictures aren’t the best quality because they are from my phone. I post a photo on Instagram every day. If you are interested in checking out the rest of my 100 Happy Days Challenge find me on Instagram @BridgetSpokes.
I hope you enjoyed my 100 happy days progress report,