Thursday 5 June 2014

The Beginning of More Consistent Blogging (hopefully)| Big Things

Consistency is Key | YouAnew Lifestyle Nutrition

It’s been a while since I have written a blog post and I guess consistency hasn’t really been a theme on Beauty Bites and Big Things the past few months. So here I am again with a new goal to commit more to this blog.

Since I last updated you on life in general I was just back from America and ready to take on the year ahead. I mentioned in the first post of the year that I was going back to my old job. Well, my old job didn’t really work out in terms of hours, but when one door closes another one opens. In this case two doors opened. I was lucky to have two job opportunities fall into my lap and both of them relate to nutrition!
First I was offered a position in a gym working as a nutritionist (Yay). I have gained experience in developing my own nutrition business under the guidance of the gym. Currently I am doing some nutrition consulting, information booths and nutrition seminars. The population of the gym leans towards the older adult and I am enjoying getting to know a few of them. Also I can use the gym for free which is a nice little bonus!
The second job is in the public health system where I am in an administration position working with a brand new multidisciplinary service focused on obesity. Even though I’m not actively working in nutrition I am learning so much from the great team I am surrounded by.

Since I have been so busy with work I haven’t been up anything else that exciting. I have been keeping up to date with the latest nutrition news and I'm keen to share some information with you all.

 Who knows what the rest of the year holds so I am sticking to what I said back in January and embracing whatever comes my way.

Prepare yourself for some more consistent blogging!


Bridget xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment