Monday 7 October 2013

Big Things Update

Graduation!
 
Last week I graduated from Uni! Although in the days before I wasn't really all that excited, when graduation day rolled around I was very happy to finally have the degree I worked so hard for in my hand.
 
I wasn't very organised when it came to putting together my outfit. I went shopping a few weeks before with my mum and sister for fashion advice. I chose this white Dress from Zara. It has a high neckline and a large cut out on the back from the waist up to the top of the back where it connected with 3 buttons. This was not originally the style of dress I was looking for. I wanted a skater style dress. Once I tried this one on I was comfortable, liked the dress and the price impressed me as well coming in at about $90. The white looked good against the black of the gown and the colour didn't clash with the red hood. I borrowed a pair of nude coloured peep toe heels and a gold necklace from Caitlin (who is particularly good at saving the day). To complete the outfit I wore an engraved gold bracelet Ryne gave me for Christmas last year and a rose gold bangle with little crystals in it from Ryne's parents which was a gift for graduating.

(Not the best quality photo sorry it was taken on a phone)
 
It was an early start arriving at Parliament House at 9am, and all over by lunch time. It was nice to have My family and Ryne's parents there to celebrate. I had a nice lunch with my family and a glass of champagne to make the occasion.
 
I've booked my tickets to the USA!

Yesterday I booked my flights to America! I am really excited to be going to visit Ryne and hopefully do a bit of travelling. I will be gone for about 2 and a bit months and as much as I am really looking forward to being in the USA I also am going to miss my family and friends. I will be posting about what I get up to on my travels.

Ryne's team is doing really well and is still undefeated in the 6 games they have played so far. 

Keep your eyes peeled for another nutrition related post coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment