Thursday 27 June 2013

Lucas' Papaw Ointment

This is probably my most used beauty product. It is multi-purpose and underestimated. I use it numerous times a day on my lips to keep them smooth. It is Lucas' Papaw Ointment!

It’s made from fermented Carica Papaya which is a fruit grown in Queensland Australia.

According to the Lucas’ website it has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. I find it moisturising and soothing as well.

The ointment has a light sent of papaya. The texture is slightly thicker than a lip gloss but body heat seems to make it thinner. It applies clear to the lips but when it is first out of the tube it had a slight yellow colour to it.

One little product with so many uses! You can put it on burns, chafing, cuts, cracked skin, gravel rash, splinters and insect bites. I use it on my lips when they are feeling dry and in need of some love. It also can double as a clear lip gloss because of how shiny it is when applied.

I like this product because it is moisturising, soothing and because of it’s many uses. The only thing that annoys me about this product is that it doesn't have a lip applicator. 

In Australia you can find Lucas’ Papaw ointment in chemists, supermarkets and department stores. It can be ordered from the website if you live outside of Australia.

Do you have any other uses for paw paw cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment