Tuesday 14 January 2014

2014 Already | Big Things Update



It has been almost 2 months since I have written anything for my blog and what a lot has happened in the last 2 months! Let me give you a quick update.

The biggest change is probably that I am no longer in America. Ryne and I made the big trip back to Australia and arrived home on Christmas day. We are home earlier than expected. This is good in some ways and not so great in other ways. Sometimes things don’t turn out the way you thought they would and you are forced to make big decisions that were never in the plan. But I believe that everything happens for a reason! While I was in the US I made so many lovely friends who I wouldn’t have otherwise met. I also got to experience living out of home being a big girl looking after myself. I ventured out and saw some of Minneapolis (click here for the blog post I wrote on my adventures) and I got to experience snow and lots of it!! Coming home to Australia we have friends and family around. I have the security of going back to my old job and saving some money again. We were lucky enough to leave right before the horribly cold weather that restricted movement around Minnesota and caused the cancellation of many flights. We enjoyed an extremely hot Australian Christmas and new year with lots of friends and family around.

Now that I am back in Australia and the new year has begun I am excited to embrace whatever comes my way. It might be in the form of a new job or work experience or it could be planning a new trip. I am excited to get stuck into my blog and hopefully write some posts that you will find interesting. In the end of the day writing my blog makes me happy. It is my space on the Internet and it forces me to keep my nutrition knowledge up to date.

To begin 2014 with a happy perspective I have taken up the 100 Happy Days challenge. It involves taking 1 picture every day for 100 days of something that makes you happy and using the hash tag #100happydays. I am 5 days into the challenge so if you want to keep an eye on how I go follow me on Instagram. By doing this challenge it will help me to realise all the things that make me happy day to day. It you would like to register for the challenge check out the link here.

I hope you continue to enjoy reading these posts through 2014. I would love to know if any of you take up the 100 Happy Days Challenge. What makes you happy?

Happy New Year,

Bridget xo

No comments:

Post a Comment